Mechanical Building Services Associate Director
£50,000 - £70,000
My client is an award winning, well reputed building services consultancy. They are currently seeking an Associate Director of a Mechanical bias to join their growing M&E Division in London.
They are committed to design excellence in the delivery of first class solutions which combine innovation, imagination and best practice.
They are looking for qualified and experienced individuals to join their team and work with a reputable portfolio of clients and projects across the UK.
The purpose of this role is to lead project teams to deliver an excellent service to clients.
• To manage project delivery, establish client brief, technical requirements, scope of works, cost plan and agree deliverables, ie, report, specifications and drawings scope for all projects within the group.
• Agree level of service, commensurate of fee with the Project Director, for each project. Manage fee draw down and assist Project Director with invoicing.
• Monitor resource relative to each project monthly allowable fee expenditure, defining monthly CAD requirements and two-weekly engineering workload forecasts.
• Carry out engineering concept design to detailed design, tender and contract on site supervision, to completion, ensuring projects are undertaken in accordance with design briefs and that completion deadlines are achieved, via frequent design reviews with engineers.
• Ensure all design projects and reports within the group are technically compliant, to a consistent quality and standard. Maintain regular ‘in house’ design reviews and checks.
• Monitor and control project progress, design variations and project financial budgets.
Ideally you will be a Chartered Building Services Engineer of a Mechanical Bias with 10-12 years of experience. If you are not chartered but are an experienced candidate and you are interested then please do apply.
Salaries are dependant on experience and qualifications.
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career with one of the most talked about Building Services Consultancies. You will also have the opportunity to work on some of the worlds most prestigious and innovative projects.